Friday, June 4, 2010

GM grotesque


Havin had a bit of time to do some personal work, I decided to just do a study of a grotesque dude who's been slightly modified. I didn't really think too much into what he does, etc. But I imagine it's not all, a pleasant life. I like playing around with harsh features and lines, and I wanted him to look like you wouldn't want to mess with him, but also sympathise with him. All in all, just a gnarly guy, which I had fun doing in ZBrush first, then exported the lighting pass, and painted him up in Photoshop. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. This guy is cool too man! I like how he almost looks like a bas relief. Choice that you started up this blog bro! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CP... and thanks for stoppin by! hope I can get more time to put stuff up here... and still have a job!

    ReplyDelete